About White pages
"Would you like to Find People in the People Search Directory of Whitepages ?"
"You can try to find an old friend or just to verify an address?"
Whitepages residential phone book can also help to identify an unfamiliar phone number in your phone book. White pages provide a reverse lookup by phone number or address. Or a free online people search directory where you can find people by their name.
The company is already around since 1997.
Find information like:
- Current residents
- Contact info
- Landline numbers
- Mobile numbers
- Business details
NOTE: White pages premium (for consumers) and pro (for business) version provide even more information about people or companies. For quick searches, we also recommend using the app for Iphone or Android.
How to use Whitepages reverse phone lookup
"Did someone give you their cell phone number, but you can't remember their name?"
"Did you receive a call from an unknown number?"
It could be that, you just want to know more about who is calling you.
White pages USA directory can help you with finding people in the USA.
The site has different search options depending on the reverse lookup data you would like to use.
- Person search Search with a name. This method is useful to Find people, contact info, & background checks
- Phone search Search with phone number. Know who called with reverse phone lookup. Whitepages has over 260 million phone numbers, including mobile phones
- Reverse address Search with an address. Find out who lives there with reverse address lookup. Over 210 million addresses, both commercial and residential
- Business Search using a business name or category. Yellow pages business directory has over 25 million businesses with store locations and contact information
In case you would like to find out more about the person who called you, start a search by entering the number in the phone directory. Search the databases for free, and find out about the caller—their name, address, age, carrier, and more.
For even a deeper dive, they have background checks that may expose financial issues, criminal records, and hard-to-find public records.
Whitepages reverse phone lookup is a tool to help you stay informed and know more about phone numbers. Identify potential spam and scam calls, mobile phone numbers, and simply know more about who called.
Remove from White pages premium
The most popular people search engine in the US is Whitepages, according to Alexa (with around 28,500,000 uniques every month). They provide information for other aggregate search engines as well.
The opt out process for Whitepages is a little bit complex:
- Go to the site and search by your name or other details. Note the URL and copy it. They should look like “http://www.whitepages.com/name/John-Doe/Seattle-WA/6u3wkef”.
- To remove a listing you need to sign up for a Whitepages account first. Use a valid email address (so something at like, mail.com or another throwaway address site will work) for this step.
- After you created the account, head to the Whitepages home page and click “Remove From Directory” in the footer under “Your Whitepages.” You’ll be directed to the “Opt-out of Whitepages” screen.
- Above “Remove this info from Whitepages.” paste the URL of your listing that you want to be removed. And click the button
- Next step is to verify the removal via an automated call. Use the number provided in the listing or you can enter a phone number to use for verification. Click “Call now to Verify,” wait for the call, then press 1 to verify or 2 to cancel.
- From now on you will be removed from all free searches. Unfortunately, Whitepages Premium subscribers will still be able to search for you. You have put in a support ticket to remove your data from Premium searches:
- Go to the Whitepages Premium help page.
- Click the “HELP” button on the right, then select “Information Removal Request” in the “Support Request Type” drop-down menu.
- You’ll need to provide your detail like your first name, middle initial, last name, city, state, and listing URL you copied before.
- The process will take around 3 days (72 business hours), you’ll still be visible to “Pro” level business subscribers.